*We will be reviewing all applications on October 1st due to having to temporarily close due to COVID-19. Thank you.
Guidelines for Applying for a Smile Scholarship
- Guidelines in applying for our Smile Scholarship:
- Applicant questionnaire must be handwritten and answered by the applicant.
- Applicant must be a resident of Cheshire or Windham County.
- Applicant must have a significant aesthetic need for braces.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must be between 11 to 17 years old
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled student
- Applicant should demonstrate a positive attitude
- Applicant must agree to follow the treatment plan and demonstrate the ability and commitment to make all appointments on time
- Applicant is encouraged to display involvement and leadership in extracurricular activities
Application must be submitted prior to treatment. Patients already in treatment cannot apply.
Application reviewal dates:
Each applicant will be notified of approval or denial after the end of each selection process.
- Return the completed application, applicant questionnaire and dentist recommendation, and treatment contract together in one packet to:
Application for Braces Scholarship
Please return application to:
Keene Orthodontic Specialists
105 West Street
Keene, NH 03431
In order for us to best answer your questions please email us at Smile@KeeneOrtho.com. Please do not call the office with questions, as the scholarship is managed separately.